6th July, 2021
We are expanding our team to meet the mental health needs of our clients in the east side of Singapore!
The following positions are available:
1. Clinic Supervisor/ Associate Psychologist
We are looking for a reliable and dedicated candidate to assist in the running of the clinic and assisting our psychologists in providing services to our clients. Apart from clinical work, the incumbent will also be actively involved in dealing with clients and marketing the practice.
Interested applicants for the position of Clinic Supervisor/Associate Psychologist who meet the following requirements may apply:
- Honors Degree in Psychology (Fresh grads with good learning attitude may apply)
- Good grasp of abnormal and developmental psychology
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for skilled and qualified psychologists and counsellors who will form the core of the team providing psychological interventions and assessments. The selected psychologist/counsellor(s) will also potentially be involved in ongoing projects in the practice.
Interested applicants for the position of Psychologists or Counsellors who meet the following requirements may apply:
- Minimum Master's Degree in Applied (Clinical or Counselling) Psychology, or Masters' Degree in Counselling
- Registered or Eligible for Registration with the Singapore Registry of Psychologists (SRP) or Singapore Association for Counselling
- Trained in conducting psychological interventions for depression, anxiety and other mental health issues
- Preferably have completed certification in at least one modality of therapy (e.g. CBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR, etc)
3. Associate Psychologist/Counsellor
ImPossible Psychological Services provides subsidized counselling for individuals seeking help, but are facing financial constraints. The Associate Psychologist or Associate Counsellor will provide the intervention under close supervision by a senior member of the team. Suitable associates may be offered a full position in the team following completion of their postgraduate training.
- Undergoing training in a post-graduate applied psychology or counselling programme with completion of at least one practicum
- Good learning attitude and willing to work under supervision
4. Postgraduate Intern
We offer training opportunities in collaboration with various postgraduate training programmes in Singapore for students to meet the required training hours. Interested applicants who would like to complete their practicum with ImPossible Psychological Services may apply. We have available training positions beginning in September 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates for the above positions may send in your CV, cover letter and relevant educational certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.