30th September, 2019
Aspiring to be a Clinical Psychologist in Singapore?
ImPossible Psychological Services is offering internship opportunities to recent graduates in Psychology, or those in their senior years (3rd or 4th year) of study in Psychology, and keen to learn from a clinical psychologist.
The current application is for the next period of internship from late November 2019 to February 2020. The starting date is flexible.
Job Description of psychologist intern
- Administrative duties and content creation
- Job shadowing of a senior clinical psychologist
- Observation of workshops and trainings conducted
Desirable qualities of psychologist intern
- Possess good knowledge in Abnormal Psychology (especially depression and anxiety disorders) and Developmental Psychology, and some knowledge of psychological intervention/therapy
- Good writing skills
- Keen desire to learn
- Independent and driven
- Familiar with Singapore culture
Interested candidates are to send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*It is expected that acceptance for the internship will be competitive. Suitable candidates would be contacted for an interview.