7th March, 2020
Once again, ImPossible Psychological Services is offering internship opportunities to recent graduates in Psychology, or those in their senior years (3rd or 4th year) of study in Psychology, and keen to learn from a clinical psychologist.
The current application is for the next period of internship from May 2020 to August 2020. The start date is flexible.
Job Description of psychologist intern
- Administrative duties and content creation
- Job shadowing of a senior clinical psychologist
- Observation of workshops and trainings conducted
Desirable qualities of psychologist intern
- Possess good knowledge in Abnormal Psychology (especially depression and anxiety disorders) and Developmental Psychology, and some knowledge of psychological intervention/therapy
- Good writing skills
- Keen desire to learn
- Independent and driven
- Familiar with Singapore culture
Interested candidates are to send your cover letter,CV, and current transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application period closes on 21st March 2020.
It is expected that acceptance for the internship will be competitive. Suitable candidates would be contacted for an interview.
2021 Update: We currently provide internships all year round. Do send in your application if you interested to learn from our team of psychologists and counsellors.